I'm thinking of getting a new deck in a couple days. I want to know from everybodies experiences which is the best deck to get. By this i don't mean durability i mean which brand has the most pop on it's decks.
I Was A Feind
I haven't used a "pro" deck I really haven't liked.
I've had Element fiberlights, Black labels, and I don't skate anymore but I have a Almost right now.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
In 5 years of very casual skating I've only used a Blind and an Enjoi. I'd say the Enjoi is better.
Longboard!

Nah I'd get an Alien Workshop, Blind or Element. Any board in those bigger companies is fine. Figure out what you need for concave, pop and size and buy a board based on that.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
For the most part, "pop" comes from you, not the deck. It's really all about what you prefer and how the deck works with your style.
I've dabbled in skating. I used an Enjoi for a bit before, and absolutely loved it.
Well i know Element and Alien Work Shop have alot of pop from what friends have told me but they are too expensive for me.
Since everyone is recommending Enjoi i think i'll go for that.
I Was A Feind
Quote by FunkyFire
For the most part, "pop" comes from you, not the deck. It's really all about what you prefer and how the deck works with your style.

Yah, you can really best decide that by concave. But also the quality of the wood makes a difference, as well as concave and size.
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Feind
Well i know Element and Alien Work Shop have alot of pop from what friends have told me but they are too expensive for me.
Since everyone is recommending Enjoi i think i'll go for that.

Enjoi are good too. Workshop's are amazing imo. I loved my last one. I don't know where it went after I broke my trucks (damn you Independant).

I longboard now though, which has already given me 2 broken bones in my foot....
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

get which ever one is cheepest cause they all get the job done and i bet you wouldn't even be able to notice if someone switched your expensive name brand deck with a cheep shop deck.

in other words, get shop decks.