This is one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. I highly recommend it; especially to all musicians.
k.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
I loved that movie. The end, when they played that festival at 11:00 AM and thought nobody would show up to their set, but then there were thousands of people freaking out over them, was amazing.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by pitobodies
I loved that movie. The end, when they played that festival at 11:00 AM and thought nobody would show up to their set, but then there were thousands of people freaking out over them, was amazing.

I actually cheered.
Quote by sticksause
I actually cheered.

It was certainly inspiring, but cheering?...that's over the top.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
link?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I got it for Christmas

Quote by ilovepepsi
k.

GTFO.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
love that movie!!!
The Bloodbath Burlesque Orchestra
Quote by phoenix_crush
Deluxe Skull Mace w/ Custom Sheath & Dagger

found that in the self defense section, y'know in case you need to defend yourself from a ****in orc

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by pitobodies
It was certainly inspiring, but cheering?...that's over the top.

I saw it with a group of people.
Saw it in the student cinema at uni about a month. There were only about 8 people in there so I didn't expect much; I was very pleasantly surprised

Maybe it's just me, but I think it has one of the best closing lines ever
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Was he using a dildo as a slide?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by sticksause
YES

hmmm...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by BurningStarlV
How can they sell a documentary about a shitty metal band that nobody has ever heard of?

Cuz people should of heard of them, that's the whole point of the movie numb nuts
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by BurningStarlV
How can they sell a documentary about a shitty metal band that nobody has ever heard of?

Because it has a guest appearance from LARS F'CKIN ULRICH

Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
I never saw it out when they showed it on Vh1, I should have watched it out
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
My dad got it and it looked shit, but he kept nagging me to watch it, so i did... awesome, but pretty depressing. The end almost made we weep with happiness
Me and my dad were actually personally invited to one of the first screenings of this movie(The singer is a big fan of my dad's band). They're actually really nice guys and I'm glad that they're at least getting some recognition now. About a month later, I saw them open up for AC/DC and they were great.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by BurningStarlV

Someone needs to watch Spinal Tap

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by El Hilliaro
Someone needs to watch Spinal Tap

Did people think Spinal Tap was actually real back in the day?

Anyhoo, there's a part in ANVIL! where they turn up the knob to 11.