on the back you can open this little door and a battery pack comes out then it slides back in i have a blade guitar if any1 has seen one
Its for your active pickups.
Metal? Jazz? Metal AND Jazz
Jackson DXMG
Jackson JS30RR
Peavey 5150 Combo 2x12(Loudest 2x12 ever)
Boss Noise Suppressor
CFH Wah
Jackson Demmelition King V(I wish)
What type of pick ups does it have? Active EMG and such need a 9v battery if it doesn't have active pups I have no clue what it would be if it didn't have actives.

Can you post a pic of the guitar?

John
Your guitar must have active pickups - most guitars built for metal do. An active pickup is a pickup that uses extra power to boost the signal, making it louder when it comes out of your guitar.

EDIT:
If you take the battery out, your pickups won't work. Leave it in and remember to ALWAYS unplug your guitar when you're not using it.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
oh kwl but do i really need to to get the most out of my guitar cus i dnt reli wanna keep buying batteries if it makes my guitar better
Quote by swampert948
oh kwl but do i really need to to get the most out of my guitar cus i dnt reli wanna keep buying batteries if it makes my guitar better

Well, you either need to switch pickups to passives (don't underestimate the cost, you'll need to buy both new pickups and get the electronics replaced) or suck it up and replace the battery whenever you notice your tone dumbing down :p
Quote by swampert948

You'll only need to change the batteries maybe twice a year. What amp are you playing through?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by swampert948

First off, buy batteries in bulk. It's much cheaper.
Second, it's going to be much cheaper to buy batteries than to do a full overhaul of your guitar.
Third, please learn to type. This isn't 4chan.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
This isn't 4chan.

But... it's Furry Friday!
Quote by swampert948

always remember to unplug your guitar after you play, otherwise the batteries will run out faster
Gear:
- Washburn WG 248
- LTD EC 1000 (blk)
- Randall RG100SC
- TS-808 DIY w/clipping mod

Pics here
Quote by Ktulu.-
always remember to unplug your guitar after you play, otherwise the batteries will run out faster

But even if you do leave your guitar plugged in 24/7, the batteries should last for around 6 months. (That's EMG's anyway.)
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I'm not too sure how many Blade guitars have active pickups but it could also be used for that VSC 3 system as well.