http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rally-GL400-Les-Paul-Black-Gold-Hardware_W0QQitemZ150399944932QQcategoryZ2384QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BIEW%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D8%26ps%3D63

Just seen this on ebay. It's an amazing deal, and I've been looking for one like this.....surely truss rod covers arent expensive?

Should I go for it?

I play Muse, Radiohead, Bloc Party, Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium, Bring Me The Horizon and A Day To Remember style music.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
It looks decent but I would love to try one and see how they feel and sound.

John
Any more opinions?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
leave the truss rod cover off........it`s not going to affect the guitar and makes setup more convienient...loads of top players leave there truss rod covers off
Quote by ibanezgod1973
leave the truss rod cover off........it`s not going to affect the guitar and makes setup more convienient...loads of top players leave there truss rod covers off

Nah I wouldve liked an opinion on the actual guitar mate