I feel really shitty, because my dad got me a new TV for xmas, and he wanted me to learn a song ("Keep Your Hands To Yourself" - Georgia Satellites) and make a video of it for his present, but I didn't have it done in time for Christmas (I had about five days to do it). My mom is really pissed off at me, and my dad hasn't said anything but seems disappointed.

What can I do to make it up to my dad? Buy him something? Make something?

It's also his birthday on the 11th, so I could ignore and do something big then.

What do you guys think?
Give him a handjob, obviously.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
better late than never and do something good for birthday to make it up
Do the recording for his birthday?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I just realized my suggestion does not go well with the song he wanted you to learn.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by SG_dave
that sounds ****ing stupid, they expect a recording in 5 days that's up to standard. On a new song nonetheless? Unless you do nothing but that all week you wouldn't have a prayer of getting it done.

So 1986 is recent to you, is it?
Quote by SG_dave
when i say new song, i am reffering to new to the player. A previously unlearnt song

That's better!

*un-squints eyes*
*straightens tie*
Write him a song for his birthday, and learn the song he wanted you to learn.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by SG_dave
that sounds ****ing stupid, they expect a recording in 5 days that's up to standard. On a new song nonetheless? Unless you do nothing but that all week you wouldn't have a prayer of getting it done.

It takes you 5 days to learn a song?
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
did you learn it?

if you did, you should just play it for him when he has some spare time, and apologise for not recording it in time. to show you're sorry, could buy him a present that mean something between you?

for his birthday, make sure you record it, to keep on the right side of both your parents, because you've got a bit more time to do it in.

hope i helped.
Quote by Ghast
It takes you 5 days to learn a song?

to learn it to recording standard. Saying that, i don't know this song it could be a simple 4 chord progression, verse, chorus, verse, bridge, chorus jobbie. But i know i wouldn't feel comfortable being rushed into a recording.