So i've heard how the boss DD20 can loop for whatever amount of time, but it wont record whatever delay settings you had dialed in. Does anyone know about any pedals that will keep the settings when they loop?
Im pretty sure the Line 6 DL4 does
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
I'm scared to get the dl4 cuz i heard its really impractical to use in a live setting and theres some tone sucking.
If you had a Peavey Vypyr you could get the Sanprea footswitch. The looper records all of your effects, and it allows you to switch effects while it's looping.
What do you mean "record the delay settings"?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
^I think he means that he wants a pedal that can loop and delay at the same time
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Ah. In that case, I don't think any pedal in the world does that except - and don't get your hopes up - the Eventide TimeFactor. Your best bet would be to buy one delay pedal and one looper.
On another note, I just thought of a lot of ways looping delay could go REALLY wrong.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka

On another note, I just thought of a lot of ways looping delay could go REALLY wrong.

Hows that? Looping delay is the tits
Board:
A looper before a delay in the chain would sound pretty awesome.
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
Quote by Juadafi
A looper before a delay in the chain would sound pretty awesome.

Exactly
Board:
Yeah I probably could have phrased the question a little better. I'll probably just get a looper any ways cuz it'd be a lot easier writing wise instead of recording with garage band constantly. Boss RC-2 suitable?
Quote by Floodzone004
I'm scared to get the dl4 cuz i heard its really impractical to use in a live setting and theres some tone sucking.

Plenty of pro's use it in a live setting.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com