So I just got a Sanpera for my Vypyr, and it's extremely hard to switch between the main mode and the aux mode. I have to practically jump on the expression pedal to get it to change; not very practical when playing a show. Is there anyway I can make it easier to switch between the two modes?
Yes there's a way to fix this problem. I have a Sanpera I and I had to do this. A Peavey employee posted on the Peavey forums about this and here's how he said to fix it. Remove the bottom. When you do you'll see this srew. Adjust the screw out a little, too much could damage the switch. Try it and see if it helps. If it needs more adjust it a little more. Just make small adjustments. Having the pedal on a solid surface helps too. If you have anymore questions you can PM me if you want.
Last edited by zakkwyldefan79 at Dec 26, 2009,
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Yes there's a way to fix this problem. I have a Sanpera I and I had to do this. A Peavey employee posted on the Peavey forums about this and here's how he said to fix it. Remove the bottom. When you do you'll see this srew. Adjust the screw out a little, too much could damage the switch. Try it and see if it helps. If it needs more adjust it a little more. Just make small adjustments. Having the pedal on a solid surface helps too. If you have anymore questions you can PM me if you want.

im not a peavey employee but I was the one that posted the fix

Very simple,
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could
its not a problem, and thanks for mirroring the picture instead of just linking, very polite of you
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could