I got a new combo amp for xmas and i was wondering if there was any way that you could send the finished signal from that amp into my old one to get the same sound running throuhg the speakers of both the amps at the same time. The problem is that the amp i want to use as the "head" has only a recording out wich will only play the signal through the second amp. I apologize for my fail electronics skills it make's sense in my mind i just have no idea how to describe it.
Just get an A/B box.

which amps in paritcular did you get?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
You would need a line out, or pedal with a line out to run in stereo, or an AB box.

Depending on the am if there is a speaker disconnect you could run them in parallel, but not going to be able to use the power amp only the speaker.