Barring the obvious differences between high-quality and low-quality mics that have the same general characteristics, almost every question of which mic is 'better' comes down to what sound you want - just like questions about which guitar is 'better' tend to come down to what sound you want it to make.

Generally, dynamic mics get used live because they're more robust and boost signal at frequencies important for voices, which helps them cut through other onstage noise, while condenser mics are used in the studio because they have a flatter frequency response (recording the voice closer to how it actually sounds to the ear live) and can record frequencies up and around the highest humans can hear (dynamic mics tend to not be good at picking up extremely high frequencies around 16-20kHz). Condenser mics are more fragile, though, which is another reason they tend to get used in studios but not live.

I'd advise you to read the wikipedia article on mics, which looked fairly good the last time I looked at it (it goes into more depth about the differences between dynamic and condenser mics, iirc) and, if you can only buy one, to decide what you want to compromise on - the natural sound of recording or the punchy live sound and robust construction.

Should add that I've never even heard of that brand of microphones, just giving advised based on the general differences between dynamic and condensers - although for $80, I'm not sure there'll be a massive difference between the two.
Quote by Ed O'Brien
“It’s not genius. It’s just that if you want something good to come out of something, you have to put in a lot of effort. That involves a lot of hard work, and a lot of blood, sweat and tears sometimes.”

http://urbanscarecrow.bandcamp.com/
Hmmm.... For recording, I like to use a Large Diaphragm condensor, whereas for live use, I would NEVER use one. (too much feedback, too delicate, too expensive, etc.)

My favourite live vocal mic is a Sennheiser e835. For essentially the same price as a Shure SM58, you sing through the Sennheiser and then the Shure... the Shure sounds like singing through moving blankets.

But as Damascus points, out, different mics are better for different voices. I have an SM58 that I almost never use for recording vocals. I had a singer that came over to record, and sounded strident on every mic I threw at her - large diaphragm condensor, small-diaphragm condensor, a large-diaphragm dynamic mic (like what they use for those "big radio voices"), etc. Crap. All of 'em. On her voice. As a last resort, I trotted out my SM58 and it was pure gold.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.