I am a guitar player and am looking at starting an online band because my band is good but we can't find a singer and have been looking for over a year.

I am looking for players with some skill and like hard rock and metal.

I need:
drummer
guitarist
singer/lyrics
bass
and whatever else if you want to be in it

We can record or stuff with RiffWorks it is a free software that lets you record your parts and I use Tuxguitar to make tabs

My Influences are Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine, Linkin Park, Iron Maiden, Van Halen, Metallica, Pantera and Avenged Sevenfold

If interested reply or message me
I could be into this. Hit me up if you end up needing someone. Listen to the songs in my profile to get a sense for my level of ability (even though those are from more than a year ago, and I am much better now)
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I could be a guitarist/bassist/guy with Kaoss pad.
99% of my posts will probably be entirely misinformed, malformed, malware infested, and... marmalade topped.

Oh, and your tongue is on fire.
i can do guitar or bass. this sounds fun
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
This seems cool I could do rhythm guitar or lead and wouldn't you also need someone whos a good animator?
I can sing. My vocal range is baritone and I can also scream/growl/squeal if necessary, but I'd prefer to just sing.
Last edited by Digitbig at Dec 30, 2009,
I can sing, got a couple of octaves range, and can write music/lyrics. If you don't need that, I can play guitar, bass, piano, and a couple random instruments here and there
I can do a guitar and sing backup. I do more stuff in the style of Dark New Day or 10 Years. Can't really scream.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by rooster456 at Jan 1, 2010,
I'm very interested lol our influences would be quite similar A7X and BFMV, I play a 7 string guitar or 5 string bass. Preferably guitar but will do bass if needed
well i am virtually a god but in real life not so much
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.
Quote by guitarmastaplay
I am a guitar player and am looking at starting an online band because my band is good but we can't find a singer and have been looking for over a year.

I am looking for players with some skill and like hard rock and metal.

I need:
drummer
guitarist
singer/lyrics
bass
and whatever else if you want to be in it

We can record or stuff with RiffWorks it is a free software that lets you record your parts and I use Tuxguitar to make tabs

My Influences are Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine, Linkin Park, Iron Maiden, Van Halen, Metallica, Pantera and Avenged Sevenfold

If interested reply or message me

Im a decent rhythm guitarist and i just got a Digitech Rp255 so im getting great sound now
Gear

Fender Squier Sunburst Guitar
Boomer .011 Strings
Drop D Tuning (normally)
SX: Amplifier, 20 Watt
Digitech RP255 Effects Pedal

Favorite Bands
Metallica, Slipknot, and Godsmack