So I have the option of (through craigslist) either buying a DD-3 for $75 or a DD-7 for $100. I was wondering which one of these is a better deal and option for me. I play mostly metal, pgroove-ish stuff and post rock.

Also, I've decided that as a reward for another year, I am going to put together a pedalboard. So I was wondering what pedals I should get for my tastes/gear (see sig)

So far I have:
A Boss SD-1 Overdrive
A Dunlop Crybaby
Boss NS-2

And that delay I guess.

So that leaves me with about $150 US for other assorted pedals and maybe a pedalboard if I'm too lazy to actually build the thing myself. So I was wondering what you guys thought i should get, or if I should save my money for future pressing needs.
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
i'd take the dd7. way more options and a mini looper.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Well the thing is I really don't need a looper or anything all that fancy, I just need a straight forward delay. Although I guess if the extra features don't get in the way, I might as well go for it.
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
if you don't need anything fancy why not go for an analog delay ?
i scream for ice cream
get the DD7 and a good EQ pedal with the extra cash
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
i have the dd-7 and love it. for the extra 25 it is definitely worth it, i payed over 200 for mine. (i live in canada where gear prices are through the roof)
Quote by justinb904
get the DD7 and a good EQ pedal with the extra cash

If my Mesa has a graphic EQ is it still worth it?
Quote by mountain2012

Gear:

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
Quote by !!Dope Man!!
Definitely go with the DD7. $100 for it is a good deal.

alright thanks I think I'll do that
Quote by mountain2012

Gear:

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
Quote by ze monsta
**** EQ pedals. Get a fuzz, distortion or a reverb.

I really couldn't see a conceivable use for a fuzz, am happy with my distortion now, and don't use reverb enough to necessitate anything more than the weak reverb I get now from the amp.
Quote by mountain2012

Gear:

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1