Ibanez V- blade(made in indonesia) or Ibanez RG 570??? ( with dimarzio evo on bridge and EMG 81 on neck Made in Japan with original wizard) just wanted to listen general opinions ( i play neo classical metal, blues, thrash metal and lots of tool, opeth)
The RG570 blows the other one out of the water for sure. Interesting that the RG570 uses both passives and actives.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
i dont like the sound of having an active and passive mix unless they're on separate circuits

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by RR787
The RG570 blows the other one out of the water for sure. Interesting that the RG570 uses both passives and actives.

yeah i love that guitar ( i modified it myself =D ) .. but i recently tried a V blade and i really like the sound i got from it but to get it i have to sell my 570 so....... im not quite sure what to do....... lets see other people responses
Quote by SPBY
i dont like the sound of having an active and passive mix unless they're on separate circuits

they are on separate circuits ( the 570 is 5 way switch and has a single coil on the middle)

easily the 570
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...