My barents bought me a Behringer Hellbabe HB01 wah-wah pedal for xmas. Couple Q's:

Good brand?
Anyone else have one?
Reliable /good quality? (It feels solid enough)

Its got a 9V battery slot, and a 9V cable input. Should I buy a cable or run it off of 9V batteries?
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
It's amazing.

Tip: Instead of a 9V battery, try using egg yoke it really brings out the treble and mid-tones of the wah.
It's a unique wah pedal. Pretty damn good on the clean channel!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
return it, its just not worth it
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
dont be a douch zip

ide get a power plug coz pedals eat batteries and it mounts up
pluss geting the hang of it can take a while when ur new to that sort of thing
happy playing dude
its a bitter sweet symphony this life try to make ends meet your a slave to money then you die
i usually don't like that brand at all. but i dont know that pedal.
wah's generally don't last more then 2 years and keep there original quality at-least.
id run thru the cable just to save batteries because my cry baby doesn't last very long at all with just the battery.
keep it. play with it. use the power cable and have fun.
I would get a 9V power adapter. Pedals and batteries aren't freinds. If you are using batteries, then every time you're not playing guitar you will have the unplug the pedal, or the battery life will be sucked out. If you have a 9v adapter you can leave it plugged in all the time.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by zipmike
It's amazing.

Tip: Instead of a 9V battery, try using egg yolk it really brings out the treble and mid-tones of the wah.

DUDE! No way! i was thinking of using like, malasses to bring out the bass. But i obviously wasn't right. Theres no way I can compare with your crazy mix of cuisine and musical instruments.
Caution:

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
Good brand? Eh low end stuff I've had some mixed experiences with, once we're getting into things that cost a bit of money well I've also had mixed experiences. I'm not going to say Behringer are shit overall but certainly be aware of your purchases with the brand.

Anyone else have one? Nope but I've used my friends

Reliable /good quality? Eh if you treat it fairly (no abusing it) then it should last you a bit but I'm not too sure what will go out first the electronics or the casing.
Azn, I mean I got it for christmas, and i dont have any other pedals, and have only been playing for a year, Its better than nothing. And I highly doubt i'll be gigging anytime soon.
Caution:

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
Yeah most of the problems people generally had with Behringer a few years ago were with the cases being just crap and stuff. But for bedroom warrior I don't see why it shouldn't last you.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Yeah most of the problems people generally had with Behringer a few years ago were with the cases being just crap and stuff. But for bedroom warrior I don't see why it shouldn't last you.

Dude, I totally am a bedroom warrior too
Caution:

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
We must find a way to unite the bedrooms of the bedroom warrior though. I suggest using the magnets in our guitars to be "attracted" to each others guitars.
Caution:

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
Behringer works fine if you're not playing a billion dollar rig through madison square. You'll find a bunch of elitists who hate behringers, but my advice would be plug it in and try it. If you like it, experiment. I've got an ibanez WD7 wah, I love it. You can make some real interesting sounds through a wah, and it's a great way to inspire lead licks and solo's. I'm a rhythm guy, so getting myself into playing lead is difficult. You can't sit there and NOT play a little lead with a wah pedal under your foot.

Try it out, if you like it, get the 9v adapter. Just don't be too rough, wah's can be fragile. Long as you're gentle, it'll last you long enough to learn a few tricks off it. Enjoy.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
If you have a bunch of old electronics that used power adapters just look for a 9v. If not you could probably get one from radioshack for $10. I just used an old modem power cable for my distortion pedal though my pedal died. It was a crappy First Act distortion pedal so it lived past its life expectancy. lol
eventually you`ll want to get a dedicated power supply that gives consistent power to your pedals(when you get more stompboxes)

voodoo labs make the best one closely followed by the jim dunlop dc brick

for now run it off batteries be aware though that wah wahs` consume batteries faster than duracell can make them .... lol

i don`t rate behringer pedals that much personnally.