http://www.woodbrass.com/images/wood...1-1760-304.JPG

I own a wine HSS Highway One Stratocaster. I bought it for the tone, but I find it way too modern looking.
I want to change the look of it, so it would be more vintage.
Do you guys have any suggestions ?

I tough of getting an aged white kit and keep the Humbucker black. Still I can't make up my mind, so help would be appreciated !

Thanks...
Aged white parts do not look as good on a white pickguard, they look more beige than old. I suggest just white hardware but keeping the humbucker black to give it that old hot-rodded guitar feel.

Outside of changing the parts, there are many very easy and quick ways to make a guitar look older.

Cigarette burns in the headstock. Nothing says more about going through countless bar gigs.

With very fine sandpaper, sand through the finish on the part where the elbow touches the guitar. The finer the sandpaper, the longer it will take, but the softer it will feel.

Rub some gun oil (use it sparingly) into the neck to make it look broken in, you can rub it into the fretboard too if you have a maple neck.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke

Yeah I'll give it a Hot Rod look ! Thanks, your comment really helped making up my mind.

I just need to choose the knobs now... Thinking of chrome Telecaster knobs, still not sure. Suggestions ?
definitely not black. If you can find a way to tint the white strat knobs with nicotine it would look older (and subsequently awesome), but tele knobs scream old hot-rod if you don't want to go over the top.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke