What are the best Jazz III, in your opinion?

I'm ordering a Guitar Rig Mobile from music123 for like $100AUD cheaper and i'm gunna throw in some picks. I use an Ibanez pick at the moment and i'd say it's bout medium-hard flexibility (if that makes sense)

So what would be the best for me?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
The Max Grip Jazz IIIs are my personal favorite.
Stromberg Montreux
Schecter Hellraiser 7 String
Mesa Boogie "Son of Boogie" 100W Head
Mesa Boogie 112 Cab with a Celestion Vintage 30
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Death By Audio Fuzz War

i use the red shiny ones.

however, they are a bit small for my large hands/fingers. i may consider getting the jumbo versions. but i still love the ones i have right now. =D
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
I use the regular red ones, but I got some Eric Johnson ones today and they seem to be the same.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I have fairly large hands if that helps haha, i was looking at the Eric Johnson ones.. not sure.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I like the red ones, whatever they are. I just bought a bunch but someone had mixed in some jazzIIs with them and I didn't notice, but I actually prefer the jazzII for a lot of things, the softer attack is nice and I can play just as fast and accurate with them, they work better for strumming and funky stuff, but I need JazzIIIs for shredding.
I use Jazz III stiffos (the black ones) for rythmn, and the Ultex ones for lead. Can't really give a reason why... they just feel right that way.

EDIT: actually, 'cause you stated the "hardness" of your current picks, I'll give some reason. The Black stiffo have a very teensy bit of flex that just feels good (for me at least) for chugging rythmn metalcore/hardcore/post-hardcore style. The Ultex ones feel stiffer and they seem to stick to my fingers better, and so they feel better for playing fast leads. It also has a sort of rough finish that gives a little character... until it wears down that is. That's my take on them.
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Last edited by Lekz at Dec 25, 2009,
Ultex Jazz IIIs, IMO, are the best. They're grippy, but the only downside is that they're translucent yellow, so if you drop one you're fucked.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??