i've obtained 300$ worth of guitar center gift cards and 100$ of spending money, i play electric guitar, acoustic guitar, play drums some, and play keyboards too, what should i get? i have no clue.
][v][EGADET][-][

While you have that money, buy some strings in bulk. Then when you don't have it, you can still restring your guitar til next Chirstmas!
a couple new pedals maby
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
another guitar as a back up or differnt tuning...of course its not going to be top of the line... also yo can get like 3-4 pedals if ur a pedal person
Some nice drumsticks, maybe a double kick pedal?
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
How about enough picks to last till next year so you wont have to worry about picks anymore...
Or you could tell us your gear and your current situation as a musician.
Save up another hundred and get a MIM Strat

Or get some pedals that you wanted....

Then with left over money get picks, strings, drum sticks, and stuff like that
My bad....... gear is:

Ibanez RG220 Guitar with stock pickups
Vox AD50VT
Dunlop Crybaby
BOSS Metalzone
Fender Acoustic (average one, don't know exact model)
Squier Bullet Strat

Shure SM57
M-Audio Fast Track

I like recording, maybe something to help that? Maybe some pedals? Maybe a better mic?
][v][EGADET][-][

Quote by jonathan_5150
My bad....... gear is:

Ibanez RG220 Guitar with stock pickups
Vox AD50VT
Dunlop Crybaby
BOSS Metalzone
Fender Acoustic (average one, don't know exact model)
Squier Bullet Strat

Shure SM57
M-Audio Fast Track

I like recording, maybe something to help that? Maybe some pedals? Maybe a better mic?

how about a audio interface and some pop filters and cables and some monitors or you could buy a home studio package.....
gonna sound pretty stupid here....... but what's a pop filter? my bad. i'm new to recording.
][v][EGADET][-][

Quote by jonathan_5150
gonna sound pretty stupid here....... but what's a pop filter? my bad. i'm new to recording.
this is a pop
filter(the black circle between the blonde and the mic.) It basically removes unwanted "popping" noises when recording like when you say the word "pop"........never mind just watch this tutorial
oh cool, gotcha. you seem to know your stuff about recording, do you know why when i record with my equipment i listed it basically sounds laggy and has pops and breaks? is my computer not powerful enough to handle it?
][v][EGADET][-][

Quote by jonathan_5150
Maybe a better mic?

A 57 is just about the best mic your going to get to do everything fairly well. If you want better mics they're going to be much more expensive, and very specific in what they can do. A 58 could be good for doing vocals, but its so similar to the 57, that unless you need two mics, you might as well just use the 57 for everything.
Quote by isaac_bandits
A 57 is just about the best mic your going to get to do everything fairly well. If you want better mics they're going to be much more expensive, and very specific in what they can do. A 58 could be good for doing vocals, but its so similar to the 57, that unless you need two mics, you might as well just use the 57 for everything.

yea, sorry, i knew that when i said it but was too lazy to erase it, go figure. i know the sm57 is the best mic in the business and is used on like 90% of recordings, so yea sorry on that part.
][v][EGADET][-][

Quote by jonathan_5150
oh cool, gotcha. you seem to know your stuff about recording, do you know why when i record with my equipment i listed it basically sounds laggy and has pops and breaks? is my computer not powerful enough to handle it?

How is it that your recording right now?
What are you using?
Quote by isaac_bandits
So incredibly wrong. Granted, 57s and 58 are great low-cost work horses, but they are total crap compared with a Senneheiser 421. Expensive? Yes. Specific? No way. They'll do everything a 57 or 58 will do and more.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.