I have an ESP LTD Viper 400 guitar with D'Addario Light Jazz strings on it right now, and it's generally tuned to E standard. I usually play rock/hard rock, and very much enjoy playing lead. I've been playing guitar for a few years, though I haven't quite mastered picking out sets of strings yet, and am having a hard time finding the right strings for me. Listed below are the gauge of the strings currently on it, and below that, are a few various questions I have.

E .012
B .016
G .024
D .032
A .042
E .052

I love the sound and feel of the bottom three strings, (E, A, and D) but, the upper three strings (G, B, and E) are a little bit too thick for my taste, making it near impossible to bend and do all that fun lead stuff. Would it be possible to keep using the same gauge on the bottom three strings, while using the top three from a set of 10's or 11's? Would the change in tension warp, twist, or ruin the neck? If it is possible, and safe, what adjustments would I have to make? If theres an easier way, feel free to point it out to me!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. All comments, tips, and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Keep on Rockin'!
-GriffMusicNoob
go buy some 10-52 i recommend earnie ball.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
yes you can mix them, i do all the time.
However, try some GFS thin thick/heavy lows (forget what there called)
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
As Husky siad, Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy bottom strings seems to be what you're looking for- they go 10, 13, 17, 30, 42, 52, so they sound right up your alley.

And its cheaper than buying two sets and mixing, so thats a plus.
D'addario have a set of light tops heavy bottoms as well, in case you want to stick with them:
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
I usually get a pack of D'addario seven strings and us the bottom and top three strings for my Hellraiser Deluxe.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster