so what are you all doing for boxing day. Buying anything? doing anything cool?

I am going shopping to take advantage of the deals and then i'm going to a hockey game.

what about everyone else?
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Boxing day is the day after Christmas where everyone goes shopping, Duh.
I shot JR

Masturbate furiously to myspace pictures of people I talk to on a daily basis.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by daeqwon10000
Going to Canada to hit a kangaroo in the face with bagged milk and then watching Regan knock down the wall in Montreal.

If you don't drink milk from a bag something is wrong with you.
I shot JR

Quote by Drmckool
If you don't drink milk from a bag something is wrong with you.

We drink it from cartons down here...the way it should be. Bags of milk are just unnatural, not Gods way, like 'dem queers in san fransisco.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
We drink it from cartons down here...the way it should be. Bags of milk are just unnatural, not Gods way, like 'dem queers in san fransisco.

I say we get ourselves some rope, a few pickup trucks, and a few queers and have ourselves a good ol' fashion fag-drag.

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
I say we get ourselves some rope, a few pickup trucks, and a few queers and have ourselves a good ol' fashion fag-drag.

Quote by Td_Nights

wow that was way too far.

back on topic though yes boxing day is to Canada what black friday is to america. I promised my brother that i'd go buy him a PS3 tomorrow from futureshop. I need winter clothing and i think i'm going to hit up Long and McQuade.
I shot JR

Quote by Td_Nights

Look Pa! There one now!

Quote by JacobTheMe
Look Pa! There one now!

and to the canadian boy who started the thread, it was a south park reference. no harm intended
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights

and to the canadian boy who started the thread, it was a south park reference. no harm intended

oh i didn't take offense, i just missed the reference and thought it was a joke. Afterall i'm a flappyheaded Canadian
I shot JR

ah going to buy COD MWRE for Wii
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)
Silvertone: Revolver

Guitar FX
Boss ME:70

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp
Logitech Practice Speakers

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
boxing day is a myth
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by Drmckool
wow that was way too far.

back on topic though yes boxing day is to Canada what black friday is to america. I promised my brother that i'd go buy him a PS3 tomorrow from futureshop. I need winter clothing and i think i'm going to hit up Long and McQuade.

I'm actually doing the EXACT same thing. I'm goin' out to grab a PS3 (or a stand alone blu ray player. I'm only buying it for the blu ray player) then hittin' up long and mcquade.
Quote by daeqwon10000
Going to Canada to hit a kangaroo in the face with bagged milk and then watching Regan knock down the wall in Montreal.

We don't have Kangaroos here, sorry. You can hit a beaver though, or a polar bear but you'll get your ass handed.
Boxing day used to be the day that everyone opened their presents years ago I believe, while christmas was when you give/receive them. Not 100 percent sure.

Personally, im getting pissed at a pub to make up for yesterday.
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
Boxing day used to be the day that everyone opened their presents years ago I believe, while christmas was when you give/receive them. Not 100 percent sure.

Personally, im getting pissed at a pub to make up for yesterday.

no. boxing day was the "day of charity" so to speak, where gifts, bonuses, benefits, etc were given to the poor and those of lower classes.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
no. boxing day was the "day of charity" so to speak, where gifts, bonuses, benefits, etc were given to the poor and those of lower classes.

Yay to google
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
nope. yay to it being a primarily canadian thing, we'd know.

We would wouldn't we?

...thats a weird sentence.