I have recently started toying with my SpiderJAM and have encountered a problem.

If you are familiar with the amp...you are able to record your playing and save it to the amp. But there is also an input in the back of an amp to plug in an SD card. Supposedly, you are supposed to be able to save your recordings to this card as well. But I cant for the damn life of me figure it out.

When I put the card in, my amp recognizes it, giving a message along the lines of "SD CARD IN". But nowhere can I find an option to save any recordings to the SD card....only to the amp itself.

I have formated all my cards and have tried many different brands of card. All are recognized by the amp...but still there is not option to save to the card.

Help?
Google is your friend.
So is the instruction booklet.

(Ugh SD cards in amps... How disgraceful...)
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
Quote by Rockerdude22
Google is your friend.
So is the instruction booklet.

(Ugh SD cards in amps... How disgraceful...)

Not really. It is a "jam" amp, so it's really more for dicking around then quality tones.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Both google and the instruction booklet have been no help. I'm no n00b, I checked my resources before I posted this.

and I'm not exactly sure how having an SD in an amp puts any sort of damper on the tone quality of the amp. I get a great tone out of it. But that's not really the point.

thanks for your help