MF.com sent me a $100 gift certificate that I can apply to my next order before Jan. 31st. There's nothing I really want but I have to use it before it expires obviously. I "kinda" want a wah, but I can't find one in my price range that won't kill my tone, or just plain sound like crap. I've thought about a nice delay but I don't think I'd ever use it. I have tons of strings and picks and cables so that's out of the question.

I play punk and ska in my band, and dabble in blues improv and other genres when I'm at home. The only thing that kind of catches my eye is a Budda wah, but I'd have to drop an extra $70 on that. I'd rather stay within my $100 limit.
I have a few hundred to GC, so I'm going to get an OD pedal, delay to thicken my leads and just experiment, a volume or tuning pedal, and maybe an eq pedal. Just some ideas
Any way you could transfer it to me? I could think of lots of things I could use it on

How about a cheap acoustic as a mess-around guitar?
You said you have plenty of strings, but can you really have enough?

Idunno...
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
Quote by enselmis
Order a hooker.

This.
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2