hi i need help finding a good bass store in Melbourne

i am looking for a fender or any thing similar not 2 picky

i have a budget of 1.2g so please dont mention stores that are a rip off
basscentre.com.au I love them and recommend them so much that I should probably be on their payroll
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Last edited by gilly_90 at Dec 26, 2009,
The Carlton Swop Shop (google 'em) may have something you want, especially if you're after vintage sort of stuff (or newer, as the case may be). By the way, I'm not a bassist, but just thought I'd put that out there.
www.billyhydemusic.com.au.
Their pretty good as far as stores go. and are one of the few that are allowed to cary Schecter in Australia.
If you are one of the %10 of teen who doesn't follow Rap
and you follow PUNK, METAL AND HEAVY ROCK COPY AND PASTE THIS TOO YOUR SIGNATURE
www.bavasmusic.com.au Just as good as Billy Hyde and carry a better range of crap. But I'd go with Gilly on Bass center. I bought a Dean Metalman off them but due to a screw up from the shipping company ended up getting my money back and buying an Ibanez SR205
Whenever I go to Melbourne I always visit Bass Centre. It is one of the best stores I have ever been to, give it a shot.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Allow me to be the first to say. You live in Australia, buying ANY musical equipment is a rip off.
I am me. Live with it.
The only real options IMO is to look second hand, Boxing Day/After New Year's Sales or Bass Centre.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel