So would you think it would look good if my Epiphone prophecy had gold pick up covers, covering the Gibson dirty finger pickups?

????
I thought it would look good, the guitar guy in the shop said no, show off the dirty finger's.
do whatever you want, that guy in the shop probably just didnt want you to ask him to fit them. If somebody's that interested in your pickups that they sit and stare at them, you can tell him/her they're dirty fingers. Personally i think it'll look better with the covers, and anyway you can only see the name on them if you're a meter away or closer, but u'll see a nice pair of cold covers from a distance.
Yeah it might look nice but leaving it as it is would be fine. but I say with that money just use it to have it set up or something.
its sexy like said b4 but if u want covers ur going to need to change the pots i believed they are called.(the black thing around the pups.)
Tough call. I usually like covers but that looks really nice the way it is. I think I'd leave it and show off the DF pups.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Normally I would cover Gibson pickups but with your guitar it would cover up what really sets out you colors. Your bridge is gold and with covers it would be way too much. Leave them as they are they look great.

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
If you're worried about rust/oxidation just swab some mineral oil or wd-40 on them.
hmm, its soo hard, its pure 50/50, its not 49-51 nor 49.8-50.2 its really hard, im gonna photoshop a pic and see if you change ur minds.
As long as you can get covers that match perfectly I'd do it for sure.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
nah I think it'd be too much gold, I think it's fine the way it is.
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R