so this christmas has left me with the first decent rif ive ever had lol. ive got my ibanez RG350 (dont bash my baby =p), a blackstar ht-5 combo, a boss ds-1 pedal, a marshall jackhammer, and a washburn phaser. so yeah its not all exactly high end stuff but its better that my ibnaez and a peavey solo amp <.<

so my question is this, what am i missing? (dont say power bank cuz ive got one!)
ive got 120 quid to spend. and incase its not already apparent, i play metal... and a bit of blues but thats not what i base my gear purchases on lol. tis just the metal.

so yeah, reccomend me some gear pleeasee :33

thanks
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
well ill have to politely decline as the ds-1 was a christmas present ive just got that i specifically asked for XD so i think ill hand on to it =]

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

Quote by Morrie2995
well just to clear it up, ive played through a ds-1 before through a ht-5 before i owned the them and the tone was to my liking so while it might seem like a not so hot combo to others its perfect for me =] well the suggestion of a noise gate's been taken on board =]

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

Quote by Morrie2995
If you like your metal tone then you should buy a crybaby. If you want more gain then buy an OD pedal.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.