Even if someone paid you, what would you not eat? Not including anything you're allergic to.
For me it would be brussels sprouts and chili peppers.
cat
Abstract things like, for example, rape.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
The only thing I won't eat is capsicum/pepper.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I can't really think of anything I'd outright refuse to eat without trying and nothing I've tried I havent really liked. Apart from maybe overly sweet food, I really don't have that much of a sweet tooth, and, obviously, rotten food.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
anything with mayonnaise or any kind of salad dressing.

and i've eaten some really... really REALLY weird stuff
To tell you the truth, I'll try anything once. I'm one of those sicko's that would try human, just because I've never had it before. One of the things I refuse to eat now though, without melted cheese or a white sauce is cauliflower. It's the most disgusting vegetable. It smells like fart when you cook it. Even when it's overcooked it's texture is that of a raw vegetable.

And parsnip. It's like a really bad carrot.
omellete I can't stand the smell! Oh and also tandori
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
For some reason, mushroom. Urrrrghhh...the texture alone makes me wanna

Actually, I don't like mushroom either, mainly because of the texture. Ever tried it raw? It's delicious then

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by fretsonfire74
To tell you the truth, I'll try anything once. I'm one of those sicko's that would try human, just because I've never had it before. One of the things I refuse to eat now though, without melted cheese or a white sauce is cauliflower. It's the most disgusting vegetable. It smells like fart when you cook it. Even when it's overcooked it's texture is that of a raw vegetable.

And parsnip. It's like a really bad carrot.

anything?

would you eat raw, rotten animal organs? "high-meat" as it is called?
Uh.... All I can think of that really makes me go "yuck" is tuna in jello. It's pretty disgusting. I'll eat normal canned tuna, though.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
For some reason, mushroom. Urrrrghhh...the texture alone makes me wanna

I like mushrooms, but I can totally understand. I think me liking them is actually a really strange occurance.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Actually, I don't like mushroom either, mainly because of the texture. Ever tried it raw? It's delicious then

My girlfriend is the same and I'm the opposite...weird.

Quote by boxcarguy07
anything?

would you eat raw, rotten animal organs? "high-meat" as it is called?

Rotten no, but raw, without a second thought. I'm a real food nut so I'll literally try anything as long as it's not rotten. I would honestly want to try what a human steak tastes like, just out of curiosity. I'm not a psycho killer and I'm not going to kill someone to find out, but I'd really like to know.
Quote by fretsonfire74

Rotten no, but raw, without a second thought. I'm a real food nut so I'll literally try anything as long as it's not rotten. I would honestly want to try what a human steak tastes like, just out of curiosity. I'm not a psycho killer and I'm not going to kill someone to find out, but I'd really like to know.

lol

some raw organs are really good.
raw animal foods make up a large part of my diet. i make sure they're wild or 100% grass-fed though.
raw tongue... to die for
Quote by boxcarguy07
lol

some raw organs are really good.
raw animal foods make up a large part of my diet. i make sure they're wild or 100% grass-fed though.
raw tongue... to die for

Other than tongue, what else do you recommend? I've had raw salmon and a couple of other raw fish that I can't remember the name of that I loved, and I'm looking to expand. I honestly believe that the only way to eat fish is raw. Cooking it ruins it.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Other than tongue, what else do you recommend? I've had raw salmon and a couple of other raw fish that I can't remember the name of that I loved, and I'm looking to expand. I honestly believe that the only way to eat fish is raw. Cooking it ruins it.

i agree. raw tuna is my favorite.
as far as other things, well, a nice fatty steak for one. full of omega-3s (as long as it's grassfed... which I believe is the norm in australia?)
also kidneys and heart is good.

raw liver is not for the weak. but so ridiculously healthy
Quote by boxcarguy07
i agree. raw tuna is my favorite.
as far as other things, well, a nice fatty steak for one. full of omega-3s (as long as it's grassfed... which I believe is the norm in australia?)
also kidneys and heart is good.

raw liver is not for the weak. but so ridiculously healthy

Yeah I'm one of those people that cuts their steak in half before it's cooked and eat the raw half while the other half is cooking. I'm a regular Hannibal Lector.

EDIT: The only raw tuna I've had is out of a can, is it like raw salmon?
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Dec 26, 2009,
actually tuna from a can is not raw at all.
i'm talking like sashimi-grade tuna steaks you can get from a fish monger or some grocery stores. deep red in color, amazing in flavor
For those raw fish lovers, try out some raw eel. Really. To die for. Unbelievable texture, taste, everything.

Funnily enough, even though I can eat pretty much everything, I would rather avoid raw tomatoes. I can eat tomato in any other shape or form, but for some reason, raw tomato just gets to me.
Quote by Confusius
For those raw fish lovers, try out some raw eel. Really. To die for. Unbelievable texture, taste, everything.

I was watching jamie oliver make sushi disher the other day, and he cooked the fish in lemon juice. As in, left it sit in lemon juice for a few minutes. The acid in the juice verry slowly cooks that fish. He just left it in there to give it a slight colour. Looked nice
Actually reading up and eel is one of the types of sushi that's actually cooked. Not only in the lemon marinade but teriyaki roasted. My bad. Still delicious anyway!

And yeah, tuna sashimi is delicioussssssssss.
Quote by boxcarguy07
actually tuna from a can is not raw at all.
i'm talking like sashimi-grade tuna steaks you can get from a fish monger or some grocery stores. deep red in color, amazing in flavor

That's what I meant. The only tuna I've had is canne (cooked). I have alot of tongan family that love eel, but I still haven't had it yet, and yes, alot of sushi is cooked in an acidic marinade. Chemically I believe it's the same thing as cooking it.
I don't know why, but i really don't like eggs.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
onions are the vegetables that sprang up after Satan Fell
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96