So, i am in Japan, and im thinking about buying a new guitar. I live in Norway, so the price here is pretty decent. My budget is about 100.000 to 150.000 YEN. I have been looking at a few guitars, and i need your opinions.

First guitar is a PRS SE Custom 24 going for 80.000 YEN. I have heard alot abiut it, but it has been alot of differente opinions. I have heard its bad quality. I tried it and i liked it, but it dosnt seem to have alot of bottom.

Second is a Caparison Horous going for 150.000 yen, so a little more, including a hardcase. i had a chance to try it for a little bit, but not alot, but what are your opinions.

Third is a Shecter C-1+ to around 80.000.

What do you guys think. I play alot of genres, ranging from classical prog rock, to prettu hard metal. ranging from Rush, to Between the Buried and me/Meshuggah.
SO i need a guitar that is versetile. But most focus on a really good dist.
don`t put the decimal in the prices(it`s confusing) and convert to euro or GBP or us dollar

out of the 3 go for the Caparison or a prestige ibanez
Caparison guitars are very good, but they are not very common in the United States. If you want the PRS SE Custom, grab it fast because PRS has discontinued it (along with a great many of their other guitars due to the bad economy). The quality of the PRS SE guitars is just fine. They aren't in a league with the U.S.-made PRS guitars, but then they don't cost nearly as much. The Schecter guitars are very popular with a lot of people on this forum. I have a C1 Exotic that I like very much. I changed out the pickups, but you might like the stock pickups. Any of those guitars would serve you well. The Caparison might be the best of the lot, but as I said, we don't see them very often so I can't say for certain.
I'd take the Caparison, it's just the best of those three in my opinion. But all of those three guitars are very good, so you can't really go wrong.
Hey I'm in Japan too!

Well, as awesome as the PRS is, it's way overpriced, even for Japan. Stores around here carry them for 50000 yen. But of those, get Caparison, because you just can't go wrong with a Caparison guitar.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
I would say you cant go wrong with a caparison. They play very nicely, but us here in the U.S. don't get to play them too much, but most of the guys on this forum are always saying how nice they are. I would go for the caparison, but play all of them an decide them.
Considering you're in Japan you could also take a look at their Edwards line of guitars and also make sure to check out the Horizon-III. It's pricey but goddamn, that is one sexy piece of wood.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Do you know which colour Caparison it is? Either way personally that's really the only guitar that's worth it, both other guitars are pretty much just your average joe. Have you had a chance to check out any Schecter Japan models?
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Do you know which colour Caparison it is? Either way personally that's really the only guitar that's worth it, both other guitars are pretty much just your average joe. Have you had a chance to check out any Schecter Japan models?

Don't know about TS but I have and IMO it's nothing special. Pretty much the same if you ask me. Costs a lot more, though.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
Don't know about TS but I have and IMO it's nothing special. Pretty much the same if you ask me. Costs a lot more, though.

Well that's disappointing to hear. I've always had much love for them.