I'm a big Kiss fan and Gene is one of the reason I started playing Bass but I haven't learnt any of Kiss' songs which are the easiest ones?
Shout it Out Loud has a cool bass intro. So does God Of Thunder. None of Kiss's songs are hard, so just pick one you like.
Detroit Rock City was the first KISS song I learnt, and it's awesome that the bass is right up the front, soundwise, for the song. Other great songs include Sure Know Something (very fun to play) and I'm an Animal.
I think that fast lick in Detroit rock city is a little tricky, other than that, I've never found a Kiss song that was hard to play...
Baaaaaaazz
What tuning does God of Thunder use, is it Standard or 1/2 step down?
Quote by RedBurp
I'm a big Kiss fan and Gene is one of the reason I started playing Bass but I haven't learnt any of Kiss' songs which are the easiest ones?

Cool another one that likes Gene. He influenced me to start playing bass

Songs to check out:

Strutter
Deuce
Rock n roll all night
Watchin' you
Lick it up (2/3~ is open A) (standard tunning)
Calling dr.love
Heavens on fire
I was made for loving you
Sure know something
Love Gun

I could go on forever...

Learn you favorite song!

Rock on
Kiss and Gene get a lot of flack for various reasons but I think his bass lines are pretty cool.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Try Black Diamond. It is one of the more involved Kiss basslines, but not too difficult.
I Was Made For Lovin' You is a great song with a really good bassline
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
i love the bass line to strutter!

get this book! i have it and it is great.