Hi! And once again I present my new (second) song in "Death-ish" style. I finished it this morning... I do hope that all of the Genius Chuck fans will like my stuff, so...check it out! It's my personal tribute to Chuck

Crit it please!
C4C as always

P.S. I know that solo doesn't sound too Schuldiner-ish, but WTF - I've done my best. maybe I'll change the solo one day...

R.I.P. Genius
Attachments:
02-Unhuman Form.gp4
Quote by Tom Araya
Hi! And once again I present my new (second) song in "Death-ish" style. I finished it this morning... I do hope that all of the Genius Chuck fans will like my stuff, so...check it out! It's my personal tribute to Chuck

Crit it please!
C4C as always

P.S. I know that solo doesn't sound too Schuldiner-ish, but WTF - I've done my best. maybe I'll change the solo one day...

R.I.P. Genius

I've listened it and it sounds really good, but what I wanna ask you is why does the solo or the whole song have to be Schuldiner-ish? I mean it sounds really good this way, and it doesn't have to sound like Death for me to like it.
Last edited by Darkworker at Dec 26, 2009,
Well, 90% of the whole Death's stuff has been written by allmighty Chuck, so - Death is him, nobody else for me. He has coolliest musicians to collaborate with (such as Andy LaRocque) and each of them has his own solo style, but I wanna solos sounds familiar to Schuldiner-ish style in my songs...so that's the deal )
Very deathish work! Didn't really like intro, but othervise awesome work! I think solo really fits there altough it's not death style. It's not as good as orginal death, but you are good follower . Great work!
Thanx man, I don't compare my songs with Death's stuff are they better or not. I just wanna learn the style of the Genius. His music has soul. And I'm glad to learn from the masterpieces and create my own songs in "Death-ish" way...

P.S. Also you can crit my first song in Death-ish style. Just lift down the forum page. It's called "Meaningless Mind"
Last edited by Tom Araya at Dec 26, 2009,