Yes, I've Googled, searchbarred, and posted in the iPod thread, so don't bother.

Is there a way to get my music off of my iPod and onto my new computer? I remember I had a program that did it, but my old laptop is FUBAR, and the only one I can find on Google only gives me 100 songs before I have to buy it. I have about 3000 to transfer.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I've never done it, nor do I know too much about it, but I think there is a program called iDump that will suit your needs.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Sounds familiar, I'll check it out.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Yeah, give iDump a try. Can't you just put all the songs on your iPod on your new computer by syncing it with the computer?
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
yea idump or xplay, i've used both and both work
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
I use iDump because its simple and gets the job done really quick
Gear:
- Washburn WG 248
- LTD EC 1000 (blk)
- Randall RG100SC
- TS-808 DIY w/clipping mod

Pics here
It seems like iDump is quite popular.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.