I currently play out of a Raven RG-100 amp, also hooked up to a 50 watt Black Heart speaker. I have a Digitech Death Metal Pedal and a Dunlop Kirk Hammet Cry Baby Wah pedal.

I am having trouble getting my settings right where they sound the same from when the Wah is on and when it is not.

Also does anyone recommend a different pedal? I That Death pedal i have now is very noisy. If you can give me a suggestion of a very heavy pedal that is all around good please let me know

thanks in advance
well that pedal is kinda bad whats ur budget? there are pedals from 30$ to 300$ (even more but u get the point)
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
I have $200 to spend. I just want a pedal that will give me a crushing heavy tone but yet is not noisy so i can rip through solos sounding great. maybe a pedal that can save different settings? I just need an al around great pedal that will go along with the Wah
Maybe this?

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rocktron-Silver-Dragon-Tube-Distortion-Pedal?sku=154239

The raven isn't the greatest amp to begin with, but I understand circumstances and if you like it and such.

Anyway, I played on one of these pedals through a clean fender. Good god.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
That seems awesome. but would that get the sound to be really heavy? Like Metallica heavy.

Plus it has to compliment the wah wah also
It can get pretty damn heavy. It would do metallica fine. It's a much higher quality pedal than your wah. I'd imagine it would work just fine but you can never know until you run them together.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
i bought digitech death metal pedal and i wanna dime sound but how?my amp is peavey envoy 40w