Mostly something about the VX-4X or the VX-4V? I know they make some stuff for LTD and other companies but how good are their actual guitars?
So I'm gonna guess that means just save up for a LTD or something of the like?

My options are get the Cort, save for the LTD EX-401 for a little bit, or save for the LTD EC-1000 Deluxe for a long time. What do you guys think?
You might want to watch this before you buy one. It made me feel guilty about owning a Schecter. Even though the clothes I'm wearing now were probably made in worse conditions.
I have a Cort acoustic and I love it. Great tone at a great price.

You can always get the Cort and upgrade the pickups.
Quote by In The Mist
You might want to watch this before you buy one. It made me feel guilty about owning a Schecter. Even though the clothes I'm wearing now were probably made in worse conditions.

My Ibanez was built in a Cort factory.

The value for money is great, but they achieve it through injustice.
I just looked and I could get an Epiphone Explorer Goth for cheaper than the Cort. Yeah thinking about that too....
Quote by In The Mist

Actually, all the subtitles in that video are lies made up by fender.

What they're actually saying is

Cort are wonderful and treat us well.

The tears she mentions are tears of joy from having made such a wonderful guitar ...

(disclaimer, none of the above is true, it's all lies. they're treat badly and it's very sad)
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon