Anyone familiar with this band? I loved their old album, thought the bass work on it was awsome.
Their new album is even better, the bass tone is just mind blowing! And the basslines are tastey!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
He isn't bad. I just fear that his named will be cheapened somewhat due to fanboyism, akin to the Dan Briggs and Arif Marigloalfalfaghandi fanboyism that ran rampant through this forum a while ago.

Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Yeh, ive given Themata and Sound Awake a listen thru a few times. Keep coming back for Simple Boy.

Great opening with all the warwick + pick tone, great.
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."
Last edited by Thegian at Dec 26, 2009,
I love all Karnivool. Their getting a bigger following here in Australia because they are Australian, you should give Birds of Tokyo a listen too, same front man, but different other member's. Karnivool bass leaves me in envy..
If you are one of the %10 of teen who doesn't follow Rap
and you follow PUNK, METAL AND HEAVY ROCK COPY AND PASTE THIS TOO YOUR SIGNATURE
I like his style but as Delirium said I fear he'll come into a phase having annoying fanboys and we'll all just get sick of it.
I am me. Live with it.
I dont think he will go through a fanboy phase as bad as Arifoihadslkmghvna, unlike Arif, he is more about tasteful basslines rather than crazy tapping and fills.
I wish other bands will let their bassist have this much dominance in their mix. *sigh