anyone know where i can get drivers for the ik multimedia stealth plug for windows 7 64-bit

not their site btw
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Well if the maker of the device hasn't released drivers. for it for Windows 7 yet, then no one else is going to. You're going to have to wait till they make a Windows 7 driver, if they make one. Sometimes companies don't upgrade all of their device drivers when a new OS comes out and older products get lost in limbo. Hopefully they haven't gotten to it yet. Windows 7 hasn't been out that long yet, give IK sometime to work on some drivers.

Have you tried the Vista 64bit drivers or XP64bit drivers? I know sometimes you can use older generation drivers.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
Last edited by GeToChKn at Dec 26, 2009,
Quote by GeToChKn
Well if the maker of the device hasn't released drivers. for it for Windows 7 yet, then no one else is going to. You're going to have to wait till they make a Windows 7 driver, if they make one. Sometimes companies don't upgrade all of their device drivers when a new OS comes out and older products get lost in limbo. Hopefully they haven't gotten to it yet. Windows 7 hasn't been out that long yet, give IK sometime to work on some drivers.

Have you tried the Vista 64bit drivers or XP64bit drivers? I know sometimes you can use older generation drivers.

i cant get any drivers
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Did you try this? "First, log in to the User Area Download software Updates and Free content. Then, download and install the StealthPlug driver"

You have to register you steathplug and create an account there ,then follow the above directions.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
Yeah I'm having this same problem, and I think IKMultimedia is just a piece of shit company. Their website and support are both useless and their software doesn't work with 64bit period, even though they advertise that it does. I have 5 computers in my house, I've tried putting it on all of them, it will only work on the two 32bit systems.