Hey I'm looking to get a Boss SD-1 Overdrive and that Danelectro 7-band EQ for my new Epi VJ, but I'm a little confused about powering them. I know i can get 9v batteries for each of them but I think i rather get a 9v adapter..

So my question is, If i get any 9v adapter and a parallel cable would it power both? or would I need two adapters.

Thanks
I think it should work. If my knowledge of electo physics doesn't fail me, voltage doesn't split equally in a parallel circuit, the voltage stays constant inside all the circuit.

So yeah, i think it should work
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Quote by Dpujol8
Hey I'm looking to get a Boss SD-1 Overdrive and that Danelectro 7-band EQ for my new Epi VJ, but I'm a little confused about powering them. I know i can get 9v batteries for each of them but I think i rather get a 9v adapter..

So my question is, If i get any 9v adapter and a parallel cable would it power both? or would I need two adapters.

Thanks

Adapters can power multiple pedals in parallel. The problems arise when the adapter doesn't have the right connectors, or can't provide enough current for all the pedals. Something like the Visual Sound 1 SPOT adapter and associated cables are a good solution to those problems.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
9V adaptor is probably the best option and if you just use a spliter then you can power multiple pedals I think. Batteries are a pain though.