i need an interpreter. mainly because idk where to look.

i had this dream. A girl a really like got mad at me. then, i went to her house and she was
with another guy. it was the most crushing thing to ever happen even when i woke up.

i had the feeling it was a jealousy thing, but ive never been a jealous person nor have i had dreams like this.

help would be much abliged.
ive had the same sort of dreams about my girlfriend and I just think its my insecurities. Make her yours and i bet they would go away. plus if you really like her ofcourse you would be jealous if she was with someone else
Aliens are going to invade the planet and the girl is there informer. The other guy is an alien in disguise. Resistance is useless.
it means that youll be attacked by a panda

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
sorry for the double post, BUT.

thank you to the person who took this seriously. the issue is i cant make her mine because we took eachothers virginity. now i cant get her out of my head and she wont give me the time of day.
i think its time to forget as much as i dont want to.
Quote by benonbass1
It's true. I am a Panda and just the sight of you drives me into a passionate rage.

I just read that in the Sexual Harassment Panda voice.

TS, I have no reason to believe he's not telling the truth.
[gay speech]
You'll always have a soft spot for the person who you lost your virginity with, not sure why though, but if she won't talk to you then you're best off just letting go of it and forgetting about her the best you can

/gay

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by blake1221
I just read that in the Sexual Harassment Panda voice.

TS, I have no reason to believe he's not telling the truth.

Remember: The truth lies on the other side..
Quote by benonbass1
It's true. I am a Panda and just the sight of you drives me into a passionate rage.

good pandas piss me off anyways

theyre so old fashion being in black and white

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
[Drama]
Regulate thy phallos by the love of the almighty! Your sire be thy first to impenetrate thy maid? Be advised, young traveler, for the final hour has begun. Thy actions my dear lord have doomed us to final death. Now, bear the consequences. Fare thee well, sire! /drama over

So she doesn't speak to you coz u took her virginity or what? I don't get it.
Quote by imaginary.frnd
[Drama]
Regulate thy phallos by the love of the almighty! Your sire be thy first to impenetrate thy maid? Be advised, young traveler, for the final hour has begun. Thy actions my dear lord have doomed us to final death. Now, bear the consequences. Fare thee well, sire! /drama over

So she doesn't speak to you coz u took her virginity or what? I don't get it.

honestly, i dont know why she doesnt talk to me. i kindof...got off topic mid sentence.
shes an incredibly busy girl. so i feel that the reason she doesnt talk to me is because its not convenient for her. which is quite the opposite of how she said she felt about me.

so **** it haha
no idea sorry.

as for me

Lucid Dream on command bitch
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
If imagining a girl with another guy is the worst thing thats ever happened to you then you might just have the perfect life.
I had an amazing dream on christmas eve. I met Steven wilson, chatted to him, proved to him how awesome I am and we chilled. I almost cried when i realised it was fake
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism