http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdh7Zs6L2-Y

i would need help especially with the tapped part, exact solo and other parts would be apreciated too :p

E--8-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B---------6----6------6--------------6------8--8--8--8--8--8--9--9--11--11--9--9--8--8--6--6-|
G------------------8-------------8-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E--8-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B---------6----6------6--------------6------8------8----8--8-----9--11----9-----------------------|
G------------------8-------------8-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
played twice

thats the intro, at least to my ear(which isnt very good). i couldnt be bothered to try any other part cos i know i wont be able to do the tapping so i thought i might just ask here first
Last edited by Szef_Mtp at Dec 26, 2009,