im stuck. id like a new guitar but dont really need one, but id also like a new ipod sincei managed to decapitate my old nano.

question is the title.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Guitar. If you wanted something that could play music, you wouldn't get an iPod anyway, a lot of mp3 players cost a fraction of the price, have more features (firmware updates, external storage), and work just as good, or better.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
Quote by Eliyahu
Guitar. If you wanted something that could play music, you wouldn't get an iPod anyway, a lot of mp3 players cost a fraction of the price, have more features (firmware updates, external storage), and work just as good, or better.

the reason id pay extra for the touch is the internet functionality and email etc.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
the reason id pay extra for the touch is the internet functionality and email etc.

I can understand for the touch (but I'd go for the Zune HD, even though it is like 10 bucks more), so then I'd say iPod. If you were going to get another nano...that's a different story .
Quote by Wulphy
Quote by Eliyahu

This. Get something other then an iPod. That way you'll have more money left over for getting a guitar later
Best guide on writing power metal lyrics
Quote by ReaperWaits
keep it fast, keep it epic, and for god sake mention dragons.
I recommend the iTouch. That's what I'm writing this with, and the Internet functionality of it is fantastic. It doesn't have the greatest battery life, and some apps can get old after a while, but if you're mostly listening to music, that doesn't matter much.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
To prove what I said earlier, the Sansa 8gb Fuze costs $80, the 8gb iPod Nano costs $135, and the fuze can take microSD cards up to either 8 or 16gb, and has a built in FM tuner. The nano has neither of those.
Quote by Wulphy
you could get a headphone amp and carry your guitar around while you play
but seriously if you dont need another guitar get the ipod
I would say Ipod since you're guitar looks like it's pretty good. But with the amount of gear you have, are you gigging? If so it would be nice to have a good backup.
Charity maybe?
Seamonkey has my money!

Quote by shattamakar
My dog came into my room while I was fapping.
I couldn't look Wolfie in the eye for a week.
Quote by natesrecord
I would say Ipod since you're guitar looks like it's pretty good. But with the amount of gear you have, are you gigging? If so it would be nice to have a good backup.

havent been gigging for a while now. band stuff took a back seat when we started using our gigging gear to DJ at parties and stuff.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
im stuck. id like a new guitar but dont really need one, but id also like a new ipod sincei managed to decapitate my old nano.

question is the title.

well i just listened to your chanel and no offense but your skills are either are left to be desired

so if i were you i would either get a book of music theory or a couple of lessons with some decent guitar teacher

once again no offense
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun
well i just listened to your chanel and no offense but your skills are either are left to be desired

so if i were you i would either get a book of music theory or a couple of lessons with some decent guitar teacher

once again no offense

pretty old clips lol.

since they there recorded, i gained a fair amount of new gear and had lessons for over a year.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
pretty old clips lol.

since they there recorded, i gained a fair amount of new gear and had lessons for over a year.

and also its been proven by scientists that ipods are bad for health...
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun
and also its been proven by scientists that ipods are bad for health...

ah well, if we listen to scientists they will eventually try to ruin everything for us.

now its ipods and diet coke, soon it will be guitar and sex.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

anyway, i think im probably gonna get the ipod.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

You can't really get a good guitar for the price of an iPod so, I'd go with the iPod.