So I completely re-doing my rig to minimize tone loss, since I play a PRS custom through an orange rockerverb and do not want lose that sexy tone through some crappy cables or an incorrect setup.

I only use a few pedals:

Keeley Compressor, Chromatic tuner, Crybaby wah, DD-3 delay, RV-5 reverb, bad monkey (signal booster).

Which ones should go through the effects loop and which ones should go in front of the amp?

Also, on a side note, are planet waves cables good quality, I am thinking of buying the pedalboard set where you cut and make your own cables.
Current Gear

Bogner Uberschall
Mesa Dual Rectifier (Old Version)
Orange Closed Back 2x12 Cab with V30's
PRS Custom 24 Top 10 with 57/08 pickups
Schecter Hellraiser
Breedlove Atlas AD20
A bunch of pedals
The effects go where you want them. Do you want to distort your delay? Then put delay in front of the amp. Do you want to delay your distortion? Then put it in the FX loop.

Generally, Delay and Reverb go in the FX loop as they sound horrible distorted.
The Un-post-rock side of me says: Tuner, Wah, Compressor, OD in front of the preamp in that order, then delay and reverb in the FX loop
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Commonly, gain based peffects in front, time based effects in loop

So Wah/Comp/OD/Dist/Noise gate(depends)---FRONT
Noise Gate/EQ/Chorus/Phaser/Flange/Delay/Reverb.

If ur boosting the OD channel of ur amp with a pedal, then use a noise gate after the pedal. Noise gat ein loop should work fine as well, but i prefer after the OD pedal.

If ur boosting the signal with eq then it can come in front, if ur tailoring tone then EQ in loop sounds better to me.