So, as you might've guessed, I got $100 to spend for Christmas. I've been looking at the EHX Memory Boy for a while now (tried it out in a GC and loved the delay modulation of it and it looks to satisfy my analouge delay needs), and with a 10%-off coupon from those monthly GC ad magazines they send you, I could get that and maybe some picks or a patch cable. However, right now I only have 2 A/C adaptors and 4 cables (2 patch+2 regular) for my 4 pedals (well, 3 if I take the Boss OS-2 or the Digitech Synth Wah out since those aren't used nearly as much as my Boss BF-2 and Digitech Hardwire TL-2; would prefer not to have to, though) and switching out 9-volts again and again is a pain. The 1 spot with the 8 pedal adaptor is only $35 according to guitarcenter.com, so I could get that plus a couple patch cables and maybe some materials to start building an actual pedalboard.

Which route do you think I should take? I loved the Memory Boy and my band's not even close to gigging yet, but I would like to stop the hastle of switching out batteries and pedals over and over again.
I'd get the onespot and a few extra patch cables and save the rest then buy the memory boy later
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Dec 26, 2009,
I'd buy the Memory Boy since 1) you're not gigging, so F convenience; and 2) it's not all that inconvenient to just switch out pedals.

I've used the One Spot for a long time (2+ years), and while it's cheap it's also CHEAP - gives my whole rig ridiculous hum. I switched it out for a pedal power (obviously way more expensive tho) and the hum's gone. Just my $.02.
Want: EH Deluxe Memory Man, Warmoth Strat, Budda Superdrive 45