Could you guys help me identify what guitar is this and how much would it be worth?

The specs I know from playing it are:
Dean Pickups (seemed passive to me, neck is nice, mid is meh, bridge is HELL YEAH!!!)
Licensed Floyd Rose bridge
5-way pickup selector switch
dean wings fret inlays
24-frets

I came here because i didn't find on dean's website a guitar with this configuration (there were some that were similar, but none had this S-S-H pup setup)

here are the pics:
(and sorry for ****ty quality......it's getting dark here where I live and it's incredibly hard to take good pictures with the kind of lamps here in my house)

knockoff? idk ive never sen a guitar like that
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
i think Michael Angelo Batio has something like that.
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Quote by dm1925
i think Michael Angelo Batio has something like that.

yeah, it's the same headstock and the same body design as the MABs, but the pickup configuration differs

it's kinda old by its looks too.....

Quote by B455GU174R
where did you buy it?

My brother's friend offered it to me last week......been crazy for her ever since, she plays great......great sounding too
Last edited by terqer at Dec 26, 2009,
double posting hell yeah!!!!!!

still can't find it....it's the same body shape as the vendetta.....but the headstock is different and the vendettas don't have the HSS pups.........

fake?
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Dean+Guitars/SS+One/10/1 Maybe this perhaps. Not too sure though as I can't find a pic of it. Have you tried the Dean forums? Surely one of the users would know this model.

edit: Actually I reckon you just have a Dean Custom (not custom shop just the model name is custom) though once again lack of information kills.
Last edited by azn_guitarist25 at Dec 26, 2009,
Quote by azn_guitarist25
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Dean+Guitars/SS+One/10/1 Maybe this perhaps. Not too sure though as I can't find a pic of it. Have you tried the Dean forums? Surely one of the users would know this model.

edit: Actually I reckon you just have a Dean Custom (not custom shop just the model name is custom) though once again lack of information kills.

yep, looks like a dean custom....

idk.....she plays so well, doesn't look like a poorly made guitar at all
Is there a serial number on the fretboard near the bottom somewhere? This looks like a typical late Tropical-era Dean design but I can't be sure. Also is it a bolt-on or set neck and does it have Grover tuners? With a little more information I can help you date this instrument...
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
I can't believe it someone with the exact same problem as me. A m8 of mine in Corfu has the same body and make of pick ups as yours, however the head stock is 3 x 3 not straight 6 as is yours. If you go to the Dean website with pics of this quality you will get a really quick response. They were unable to help me. My axe body is the same as yours, specs the same except the pick ups are not known? and I don't want to remove them. also mine has a 3x3 headstock. I cannot find a serial number anywhere? I have the Dean logo on the headstock but nowhere else, the fretboard also has the Dean wings. If anyone has any idea's or links it would be a huge help. Thanks oscaboy.