I Recently purchased a Guitar kit, a Flying V Guitar Kit to be Specfic!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Unfinished-Electric-Guitar-Kit-Flying-V-KIT_W0QQitemZ290384943336QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item439c4a98e8

its that kit excatly except i got a neck with hexagon inlays not block inlays. I'm happy with it but I wanna know for those who bought this kit or silimar kits. What did yours look like when it was done? I want some pictures of these Master piecies of Flying Vs all painted up and finshed! So If you may, please post some of your Kit Flying V Pics!

And I'm painting mine with Black "Sparkle paint. Its Dupli-Color paint with the sparkles that change color with the main background Black so it'll be black and when light hits a rainbow of sparkles on black! with gold hardware xD.

Thanks!
There's a Guitar Customizing Gallery Sticky at the top. Look through there for anything. Or you could just google "flying v guitar paintjob" and see what comes up. The mods don't usually suffer these threads all that often.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by bv310
There's a Guitar Customizing Gallery Sticky at the top. Look through there for anything. Or you could just google "flying v guitar paintjob" and see what comes up. The mods don't usually suffer these threads all that often.

I now but I want the people to post on here a picture and a story of the guitar and them! Not just to look at it but get to know the guitars and its inventors mind.
You're honestly not going to find that here. I can't remember a Flying V build on here in a long time. RRV's and Alexi's, yes, but not Standard Vs. You may want to try Project Guitar for more up close and personal accounts. I've seen many more Flying V builds on there.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.