Does anybody know if it is possible for me to move songs on my playlist from Playlist.com to Itunes? If so, how do i do it?
Firefox + Adblock + Find the MP3 File + Open in new tab + Save

That's how I used to do it when I ripped from that site.
download free music zilla, open it, go to the site, play the song. the file will pop up in free music zilla, download it, import it to itunes.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
thanks guys. actually found another way to do it sorta. but you helped. Muchos gracias
personally i don't use itunes because not only they're overpriced but also i don't feel like buying music which can be downloaded for free from torrents...also sometimes i call my friend and they come with their mp3 players and sync the song to my computer so i dont have to pay shit to Steive Jobs!!!
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun
personally i don't use itunes because not only they're overpriced but also i don't feel like buying music which can be downloaded for free from torrents...also sometimes i call my friend and they come with their mp3 players and sync the song to my computer so i dont have to pay shit to Steive Jobs!!!

congrats, no one cares
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun

iTunes has other uses than just buying music...
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun

YEAH, FIGHT THE POWA!

Quote by mikeyElite
congrats, no one cares

excuse me?? this is an online forum and am allowed to say whatever i want as long as it respects the rules... and also i see you're an admin which is even worse and makes you act really unprofessional... anyways life is life and there's always f*gs on your way from achieving your goals!!!
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun
excuse me?? this is an online forum and am allowed to say whatever i want as long as it respects the rules... and also i see you're an admin which is even worse and makes you act really unprofessional... anyways life is life and there's always f*gs on your way from achieving your goals!!!

Oh, and enjoy your warning for flaming a moderator.
Quote by Alex Vik

flaming? what are talking about sun?
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun
flaming? what are talking about sun?

Well, it seemed like you were calling him a f*g, and there's a few people on here who take offense to that word.
Quote by Alex Vik

he's new, he'll learn in time.

honestly though your rant had absolutely nothing to do with the question in the OP. no one cares that you hate iTunes, i promise.
Quote by mikeyElite
he's new, he'll learn in time.

honestly though your rant had absolutely nothing to do with the question in the OP. no one cares that you hate iTunes, i promise.

well I find it extremelly irritating when an admin tells the user of the forum "no one cares". I believe the main function of the forum is to attract people and not to tell em get the fawk out... am i right?!
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun
well I find it extremelly irritating when an admin tells the user of the forum "no one cares". I believe the main function of the forum is to attract people and not to tell em get the fawk out... am i right?!

no
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.