Good afternoon GGA. I lent my Fender M80 Combo to a dear friend until just the other day, and upon it's return learned the horrible fact that he, unbeknownst to me, converted the amp to run as just a speaker cabinet. Now, another not very great fact is that I do not know which cables to reconnect to make it work correctly. There are two pairs of cables, two pairs at the circuit board, one pair going out to the speaker, and one pair leaving from the extension out jack. I've been so far unable to find either a schematic nor a gutshot for the amp, so I thought I'd ask the wonderful forumites at GGA. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
...You shot him already, right? That's the first step.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Lesson #1: When searching for images, search for images.

Lesson #2: Don't let your dumbass friend borrow your amp. Seriously, that is incredibly rude, to open someones amplifier and start messing around. Totally out of line, go **** with his truss rod or something.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

Lesson #2: Don't let your dumbass friend borrow your amp. Seriously, that is incredibly rude, to open someones amplifier and start messing around. Totally out of line, go **** with his truss rod or something.

This.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

Oh come on, two wrongs don't make a right. Three lefts make one though. Turn his truss rod exactly 3 times to the left and the situation will be fixed.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Quote by JWD32792
Oh come on, two wrongs don't make a right. Three lefts make one though. Turn his truss rod exactly 3 times to the left and the situation will be fixed.

I suppose you could do this.

Just remember, anything below the belt doesn't get counted as attempted murder in most cases. >_>
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
I suppose you could do this.

Just remember, anything below the belt doesn't get counted as attempted murder in most cases. >_>

So in addition, nail him in the "truss rod"...
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Quote by JWD32792
So in addition, nail him in the "truss rod"...

Rub your balls all over his gear as well. Really go to town on it and then next time he's playing just sit back with a satisfied smirk on your face.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey