Anything about this amp I need to know? I'm going to GC next week to see if the have it in stock and poke around a bit. Anything I need to try out while I'm there around $250 (American)? Needless to say a big upgrade from my 15 watt Crate which sounds like a tin can of ass.

Cheers!

Oh and I play classic rock and some bluesy stuff if that helps.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
It's ****ing rad.
I would recommend getting an OD, I pair mine with a Digitech Bad Monkey that I got for $20, it's great.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
the only thing I don't like about amps like that are they have no tone controls at all or just one, but this is easily remedied with an eq pedal

though the AC4TV has excellent tone on it's own
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I just got one. I keep it on a clean setting but it gets pretty dirty sounding. I only keep it on clean though because my brother got me the digi tech bad monkey. That helps out a lot too. The distortion sounds like the one i get if i turned up the volume. So basically you don't have to go back and forth for the volume withe one of these... I'd totally get the amp and that pedal though. For $300 you can't beat it. Sounds better than my brothers $2500 mesa boogie.
Quote by tr3nt
It's ****ing rad.
I would recommend getting an OD, I pair mine with a Digitech Bad Monkey that I got for $20, it's great.

I went ahead and ordered it.

I got a TS-9 so it should be all good. Later on I'll put in some Groove Tubes and maybe even a new speaker.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Quote by WillB13
I went ahead and ordered it.

I got a TS-9 so it should be all good. Later on I'll put in some Groove Tubes and maybe even a new speaker.

You will not regret this amp. It is simple yet so diverse. I'm giving you a heads up, its pretty loud for just a small thing.
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
no - it sounds DIFFERENT
also, pics of your bros mesa? please????

still, they're ****ing great amps!

yeah it sounds different. Its just cuz its my amp it sounds better .

ill post pics tomorow morning if you dont mind waiting. I know its only 930 but im tired from christmas and all that good stuff.