Hello, i want to use my old Line 6 Spider 2 212 combo as Flat Response monitors for recording. My question is, is it possible at all to turn off ALL moddelling and tonal colouring on the Spider 2 so im just getting a clean powered cabinent? Thanks to anyone who knows.
^ facepalm, he doesn't care if it sounds good or not, all he wants is to use it as a monitor

you can always plug into the aux input or cd input of your amp, or i think there was something with pressing a button while you turn the amp on to use it as a flat response monitor, don't know what that was though, you'd have to search it
Well thanks for that useless post. IDONT HAVE MONEY to buy new speakers and iLIKE the flat speakers because i will be using them to record with the programs on my computer.Which last i checked ARE moddelling programs. Read my post before you reply please.
Quote by TheCalvinator
Well thanks for that useless post. IDONT HAVE MONEY to buy new speakers and iLIKE the flat speakers because i will be using them to record with the programs on my computer.Which last i checked ARE moddelling programs. Read my post before you reply please.

When you make a thread asking for help you have to expect not every post will be helpful. If you're going to be a douche about that why should we try and help you?

The user manual for your amp can be found by googling Spider2 manual. I'm certain it tells you how to do what you want there.
Last edited by BobDetroit at Dec 26, 2009,