ok so everyone at my house hates it when i play my guitar so loud that their ears pop... so for christmas they bought me some AKG (i think) headphones with an adapter for my amp. i plug the headphones into the adapter and then the adapter into my amp, but i dont hear anything. i have my guitar in the input hole and the headphones in the output hole their is no specific headphones hole in the amp that i see. my amp is a fender 15 watt i believe and the only holes or plugs i see in it are the foot pedal plug, the output plug, and the input plug. the input is in the front and the output and footpedal plugs are in the back. again, i dont hear anything from the headphones. and suggestions?
Last edited by dude_of_the_gtr at Dec 26, 2009,
That output might be for a speaker cab(although it is only a 15 watter), but the output for the headphones would normally be in the front.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
is it a tube amp if so most tube amps dont have a head phone out/jack
That’s how we’ll know. This is not a test, oh no
This is cardiac arrest

Of a world too proud to admit our mistakes
We're crashing into the ground as all fall from grace
Quote by dude_of_the_gtr
ok so everyone at my house hates it when i play my guitar so loud that their ears pop... so for christmas they bought me some AKG (i think) headphones with an adapter for my amp. i plug the headphones into the adapter and then the adapter into my amp, but i dont hear anything. i have my guitar in the input hole and the headphones in the output hole their is no specific headphones hole in the amp that i see. my amp is a fender 15 watt i believe and the only holes or plugs i see in it are the foot pedal plug, the output plug, and the input plug. the input is in the front and the output and footpedal plugs are in the back. again, i dont hear anything from the headphones. and suggestions?

If there's no specified headphone jack then your amp can't be used with headphones - if you plugged them into a speaker out then you've probably fried them.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com