I'm gonna put some BKP in a couple of my guitars, starting with the Schecter, but will it sound worse playing through my Cube with Warpigs than it does with the stock Schecter pickups?

Reason i ask is I played a Hellraiser through it n it sounded really bad, i dunno if its all high output pickups or if its just the EMGs.

Before you say "get a new amp" i will and am currently looking for something atm.
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Save the money you were going to spend on pickups on a new amp, it'll be a lot more worth while.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by craig_mccann
Before you say "get a new amp" i will and am currently looking for something atm.

You should probably get on that and then look at pickups.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Save the money you were going to spend on pickups on a new amp, it'll be a lot more worth while.

+1
The warpigs are for metal mostly and the cleans will sound bad with that amp anyways (although i like cube's). For eargasm get a new amp first, play with the current pickups and then change and u'll be in heaven
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
Warpigs are really thick and warm (think, well, Warpigs!), they are NOTHING like EMGS. They are REALLY high output. Even the ceramic ones feel a bit too mushy for me sometimes (my amp works well with em though ). I would suggest the Miracle Men set, they are nice and crunchy without being too thick. GREAT for metal IMO. When all fails though, ask their forum! Some class A guys over there!
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
yeah i know i've been tryin to decide between the MM an WP sets, the guys at BK forum some recommend MM and I'e been recommended also to WPs so i dunno yet. taking alot of time to look at both and also for an amp too. I know that my amp would need replacing too so been looking for a while now.
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Well, if you're going for a really thick slightly compressed metal tone (In Flames, Children of Bodom) Ceramic warpigs are the way to go. If you want something that really cuts and has a nice crunchy sound (Dream Theater is the perfect example for this tone) then MM will float your boat. Also, what wood will this be going in? If it's mahogany steer AWAY from the WP, its REALLY REALLY BASSY! I put it in my alder DKMG and I have the bass at rediculous levels on my amp to achieve a nice crunch XD
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.