Well, I've decided to quit guitar for the most part and get back into bass, so Ive been looking to trade one of my guitars and my stack, so far the only decent offer Ive had is my Bugera stack and my LTD Redburn for a 2000-2001 Peavey Fury V along with a Behringer BX3000T, Gallien-Krueger 4x10, and a Gallien-Krueger Backline 15". Do you guys think this is a bad deal or not?
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
My two cents. Avoid the Behringer and the Backline. I own a Backline and its not worth the trade. Berhringer has a bad rep that is well deserved in the forum.
Yes, do try and avoid Behringer. Most of anarkee's posts I've seen recently having been warning people against them, and rightly so.
It seems like all the reviews on this amp were pretty good, said it had a nice sound and was very reliable, UG is the only place that differs from that :\ But that's the only decent deal Ive had, all the music stores tried to jip me with even shittier equipment.. the GK cabinet is an artist series cab that was straight from GK from an endorsement, they seem to sell for decent money, and Ive seen a lot of good reviews on the Peavey Fury V :x I wish I could find a better deal, Id trade my rig for a Warwick in a heartbeat :P
Quote by satanicgurrl
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• Line 6 Pod HD Pro
On the backline series. Maybe I'm the exception, but I've recently had mine in the 2nd time for a repair under warranty. And I'm not gigging with it at all. Just food for thought.

I've seen so many people burnt by Behringer gear--they sell cheap, which makes it attractive for younger bass players but their gear is so poorly made and they're a bugger of a company to deal with. Its a classic case of caveat emptor
Ive actually heard the opposite about Behringer, Ive heard they are really easy to deal with, but I know the GK cabinet alone is worth like 400-500, so hopefully Im getting my moneys worth. Ill be trying out the setup tomorrow, and if I like it Ill probably go with it. Atleast I get to keep a guitar and an amp with this deal, instead of trading in all my gear for a shitty setup from a music store :\ Thanks for the opinions though
Quote by satanicgurrl
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• Line 6 Pod HD Pro