I would like to sell my 07 RG7321 or 08 Jackson King V. I can provide pictures if seriously interested.

I'm GASing for a new 6 string, mainly with a Les Paul, Explorer or Super Strat shape. But if you do have a Les Paul 7 string Les, I'll take you up on that immediately. Baritones are also nice. I can add some money if needed.

I need a 4x12 the most though. I will trade for one, and have money to add for any trade.
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Jackson King V (for sale!)
Ibanez 7321
Digitech Hothead(for sale!)
Digitech Deathmetal(for sale!)
are we talking about a KV2 ?
Gear:
Jackson SL1 !
Jackson SLS3 w/ bk warpig
ibanez RGA 121 with D sonic and paf pro
peavey triple X with JJ 6L6s and celestion G12k-100
bad monkey
mxr 10 band eq
digitech hardwire dl8
paul gilbert's airplane flanger
Kvx10. My bad.
Aaron; pics? and specs? I'm not VERY familiar with schecter.
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Jackson King V (for sale!)
Ibanez 7321
Digitech Hothead(for sale!)
Digitech Deathmetal(for sale!)
Ok, its a super-strat guitar. Mohagany body with quilted maple top, 3 piece mohagany neck with Rosewood fretboard. The hardware is black chrome. 24 x-jumbo frets with cross inlays. String through body, holds a note for like 3 days. Such a huge range of sounds. It has the EMG 81/85s in it, and has a separate compartment that flips up for easy 9v switchouts. The neck is perfect on this thing, especially up by the headstock. It almost puts your hands into chords and makes transitions instantaneous. This thing is a metal maniac and a real crunchy blues-rock guitar. It will seriously do anything.

I would only be interested in trading it for the KVX10. If your interested Ill hit you up with some pictures. If not, I dont want to go through all the work.