Page 1 of 2
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Last edited by breakingxxcore at Dec 26, 2009,
^ +1

TS is an idiot.

edit: to breakingxcore
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Dec 26, 2009,
TS, you're not the only one who thought it'd be a good idea. Go to YOUTUBE and you'll see what I mean.
Quote by YesterdaysToday
We wanna make our own stupid youtube video, stuff like riding down a hill on a bike and getting shot at as you go bye. (with real guns though)

Fixed
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by YesterdaysToday
We wanna make our own stupid youtube video, stuff like riding down a hill on a bike and getting shot at as you go bye. (Not with real guns though)

Why don't you do something constructive with your free time instead of boring the world with even more pointless idiocy? You could learn the basics of a new language, for example.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Why don't you do something constructive with your free time instead of boring the world with even more pointless idiocy? You could learn the basics of a new language, for example.

So, so, so true.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Ahh Middle School. I was in your shoes once. Me and my group of skater friends were so stoked on Jackass when it came out in 2000 that we started going on skateboards downhill and jumping off into bushes (I once got a horrible cut because of that), pushing each other in shopping carts through stores, scootering straight into walls, and plenty of other dumb shit like that.

When you have done this enough times and your body aches with every movement because you were stupid enough to hurt yourself on purpose, you will realize how stupid all of this is when you try it yourself. Leave the jackassery to the jackasses, mmkay?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Nobody cares.

Jackass - Notoriety = Morons injuring themselves.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
TS is stupid.

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Let a homeless guy have unprotected anal sex with you.

I second this.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by darkstar2466
Ahh Middle School. I was in your shoes once. Me and my group of skater friends were so stoked on Jackass when it came out in 2000 that we started going on skateboards downhill and jumping off into bushes (I once got a horrible cut because of that), pushing each other in shopping carts through stores, scootering straight into walls, and plenty of other dumb shit like that.

Quote by darkstar2466
Ahh Middle School. I was in your shoes once. Me and my group of skater friends were so stoked on Jackass when it came out in 2000 that we started going on skateboards downhill and jumping off into bushes

Quote by darkstar2466
skater friends were so stoked on Jackass when it came out

Quote by darkstar2466
stoked on Jackass

Quote by darkstar2466
stoked

Quote by darkstar2466
stoked

ಠ_ಠ
No need to post a video to show us how stupid you are. This thread shall suffice.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by breakingxxcore

This.

TS, you know that it's because of people like you that are the reason Jackass isn't on TV anymore, right? And no one's gonna watch your video, you and your friends aren't half as funny as you think you are.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by SOADisdabest
You've never heard that term before?

no, i was shocked that people still said that.

darkstar2466 should be a national historical landmark.
self decapitation with a chainsaw. You'll make Darwin so proud.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
you wanna make your own jackass you say?

just read through this thread you'll find a ton and yes i am one of them

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
You could tape some paper wings to yourself, then jump off a cliff and try to fly.
I think we'd all enjoy that
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
i tried that with some friends and a video camera when I was like 12
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Kill yourself.

I like this topic. I can express my hatred for you and be helpful at the same time.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Hide a key inside a friend's eye socket while they're asleep then attach an open bear trap or something of the like to their head. Tell them that if they can't unlock the bear trap in 60 seconds with the key then it'll close on them.
Page 1 of 2