I think ive made up my mind on getting this amp, but before id like to know if anyone knows all the amps it models? I searched and couldnt find it, the only one i know is the 6505 which is the one i think id use the most but id like to know what other ones it has, not just for a certin genre, for everything.

So anyone with information about which amps it models, I'd highly appretiate(?) it for you to help.

~Ryan
There's a mesa dual rec model, a krankenstein model, a XXX and JSX model, and a diezel model for the high gain. (i got this amp for christmas it's awesome)
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
XXX, JSX, 6550, Rectifier, Krankenstein, Diesel, Fender Twin, Deluxe, Plexi, AC30, Peavey Classic, and one other im not sure of
Quote by subzero364
XXX, JSX, 6550, Rectifier, Krankenstein, Diesel, Fender Twin, Deluxe, Plexi, AC30, Peavey Classic, and one other im not sure of

The bad-kat model
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by sw1ss023
There's a mesa dual rec model, a krankenstein model, a XXX and JSX model, and a diezel model for the high gain. (i got this amp for christmas it's awesome)

Quote by subzero364

Well nevermind only using the6505 XD defenitly getting one now. a krankenstein, XXX, and dual rec? My dream amp for under 500
Quote by rgenz93
Well nevermind only using the6505 XD defenitly getting one now. a krankenstein, XXX, and dual rec? My dream amp for under 500

What do you mean never mind? Dude, that is BS.

rgenz93 - takes the time to type out almost all of the models for you after you said you couldn't find the answer and you say 'never mind'? I don't get that. Also, the Vypyr 60 is cool and does a decent impersonation of all of those amps but will in no way mean you have dual rec's tone.

oh and-

http://www.musik-schmidt.de/images/product_images/original_images/Peavey-Vypyr-Tube-60-Combo-OG12125_2.jpg
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
What do you mean never mind? Dude, that is BS.

rgenz93 - takes the time to type out almost all of the models for you after you said you couldn't find the answer and you say 'never mind'? I don't get that. Also, the Vypyr 60 is cool and does a decent impersonation of all of those amps but will in no way mean you have dual rec's tone.

oh and-

http://www.musik-schmidt.de/images/product_images/original_images/Peavey-Vypyr-Tube-60-Combo-OG12125_2.jpg

i didnt mean nevermind to the amp, my bad!!!!

I meant nevermind to me thinking i would only use the 6505 model because i didnt know it had all the other ones.

and i know it wont sound exactly like the amp its trying to model but it can get close so its good enough for me
Last edited by rgenz93 at Dec 26, 2009,
Quote by rgenz93

Don't get too excited. I don't think the models sound at all like the originals (I own the Vypyr 60 and 6505 BTW). I do like the Krankenstein and Diezel models for high gain, but thats about it. The effects are pretty good, and the twin clean sound is fantastic. Very versatile amp, but a little muddy.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab